Following government instructions and advice we take measures to avoid the spread of the corona virus. In addition to that we ask some effort from you - our customers - as well to ensure we can host you and give you a good time!
These precautions can change in the feature. Please take a look at this page again before you join us to play your escape room.
We are taking this precautions in order to host you:
- There will be desinfectant hand gel available for all our customers and staff.
- Our hosts will wear a respiratory mask during all contact with customers.
- We will make sure there is sufficient staff to clean contact surfaces inside the escape rooms between different groups.
- Although we are located in a large premises we adjusted our time slots a bit in order to minimize different groups encountering eachother.
We also ask our customers to take the following precautions in mind:
- If anybody in your group feels ill or shows COVID-19 symptoms: don't come to De Kraakfabriek for your escape room. In this case we leave you the possibility to rechedule to a different time.
- It is essential to be punctual. Please arrive exactly at the time of booking. This allows us to minimize any waiting time or encounters with different groups of people.
- Wash and desinfect your hands upon arrival and after playing your escape room. We provide the nescesary products.
- Using our bathrooms will only be possible in case of an emergency. It is advised to do this at home, before you leave for your visit.
- Keep as much distance as possible from our staff and persons from another group. In accordance to regulation the minimal distance should always be 1.5m.
- Wearing a mask is not mandatory. But we advise you to wear one if you prefer so, or it makes you feel more comfortable.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.